Translate

Friday, July 12, 2024

All About Me #18


 "Don't be your own worst critic. Wipe away those negative thoughts. Be kind to yourself!" (Denise Austin)


Hello, my lovely friends! 

 

    We're back with little unknown facts about me. You might know some or not. Let us all know little things about you. 

 
1. I do things with the number six in mind. My lucky number is six. I was born on the six and every since I could remember I do things with a six. Even now if the numbers for a lotto add or subtract to equal six only then will I buy a ticket.


2. When I buy something I like beauty products or household items anything that you can open and smell or test I grab towards the back of the shelf because lots of people open the front products.


3. I dislike onions A LOT! When I was teething my Grandma had me naw on an onion, YUCK! I have never liked onions. My Mom would have to make a separate dish without onions for me. However, I'm a huge fan of onion rings, but only if I don't see the onion when I bite into it. If I do I will pull the whole onion out and only eat the battered part. Mike is the same way about onions and onion rings.


4. I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture show at least 300 times, no kidding. At least half of those times were at the midnight showings at the theater. It's a crazy, whacked out movie, but I love it.


5. I'm a huge WWE fan ever since I could walk or talk. My Dad use to watch it on Sunday mornings and I would sit and watch it with him. I still watch every Monday and Friday nights.


6. When I was little I was so obsessed with Michael Jackson that I talked my Mom into letting me get a perm so I could wear my hair all curly. I knew all the dances in his music videos by heart. Once my parents video-taped me doing the whole Thriller video dance, but erased. Whew! That one won't come back to haunt me.  


Six bet you didn't know facts about me. I think its neat to find out weird quirky stuff that you may or may not know about me. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today.

I wish you a good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are.

Talk Soon, Adios…



8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! That’s a good tip about grabbing items from the back! Never thought about that before.

    OMG! Never heard of gnawing on a raw onion for teething. I would guess I would not like onions, either, if I teethed on a raw onion!

    Wasn’t a ‘cultie’ about Rocky Horror Picture Show, but it was good!

    Now that’s a Michael Jackson fan . . . getting a perm so you could wear your hair all curly.

    Hot here, and sort of saps the energy! But . . . better than Winter for sure.

    Here’s to a good weekend!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got to 102 today, it' still 100 at 7pm. Our whole weekend is in the triple digits. I'm not a fan at all. That perm turned my hair to naturally curly and it's never went back.

      Enjoy your weekend! (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete
  2. New photo...new wallpaper...lovely x 2. Happy Friday! 🤗💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne. How are things going?

      Have a wonderful weekend! (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete
  3. As long as we're checking for expiration dates (one of my own quirks), getting product from the back is almost guaranteed, too. Would you believe I have never watched Rocky Horror Picture Show... a few clips here and there, but never watched the whole movie.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should watch that crazy insane movie. I have a friend who is about my age and just watched it for the first time. I check the dates to on products.

      Enjoy your weekend! (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete
  4. It's Kathy. I have to admit, I love onions, but only when they are cooked. For many years my ex-husband couldn't eat onions at all so we never had them in anything. Now I cook onions often for toppings on steak or hamburgers, put them in eggs, etc. And I also love onion rings. My mother was a Mary Kaye sales person so I never had to buy any kind of beauty products - I got them for every occasion and probably still have some even though she's been gone 17 years now. Now I don't bother with anything but moisturizer in the winter. Love the other fun facts about you! Interesting about the Number 6! If I had to pick a number it would be 5 - because I have 5 children! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do everything by a six. Even on Twitter or "X" I schedule some posts and the time adds up to six. I know, so strange.

      I'm trying to cook with onions more now, little by little.

      Have a wonderful weekend! (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete

Yesterday's Blog

It's All About Me #26

“Gnome and elf and fairy, Witch and ghost make merry On this last of dear October’s days.” (Lettie C. Van Derveer)   Hello my lovel...

Popular Blogs