Translate

Friday, January 19, 2024

January Coffee Bar

 


“Hot coffee and cold winter mornings are two of the best soul mates who ever did find each other.” (Terri Guillemets)

 

Hello, my lovely friends!

 

        Now that Christmas is over and the New Year has started the coffee bar is ready for its make-over for January. This month makes me think of snow and that’s the theme I went with.

 

        Everything I used in the decorating came from Dollar Tree. The snowflakes I sometimes use on the windows during Christmas. I get the garlands that have decorations on them like the snowmen and just take it apart to use.

 






Thank you so much for stopping by.

I wish you a good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are.

Talk soon…

 

       

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all the snowmen! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the January winter one is always my favorite one of the year.

      Have a wonderful day! (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete
  2. Your January coffee bar is adorable . . . . nice and cozy feeling, unlike the weather! Stay warm, stay safe.

    hugs
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! The colors and the snowmen, just like the weather.

      Have a wonderful weekend! (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete
  3. Love the snowy coffee bar! It's a cheery reminder that time flies when the coffee bar gets a refresh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love this one a lot. I have a feeling I have to take it down next week to put the February one up.

      Have a wonderful day! (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete
  4. I was so late with this one, probably a little bit of depression there on my part. I love that! It would be us gathering to talk and have coffee.

    Enjoy your weekend! (((BIG HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Yesterday's Blog

So Much Cooking

    "Give yourself permission to immediately walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sens...

Popular Blogs