Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Classic Horror Movies (Color)


“Funny faces, tall black hats,
Horns and ghosts and witches’ cats.
We have many good things to eat
With boys at the door saying, "Trick or treat!"
(Julia Ann Andersen)

 

Hello, my lovely friends!

 

     I do watch movies in color and these are my favorite horror movies that are in color and made before the 80s’. Let me know if you have some favorites during that time.

.

 

House of Wax (1953)


 

The Blob (1958)

Pit and the Pendulum (1961) 

 

Rosemary's Baby (1968)

 

The Exorcist (1973)

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)

 

Jaws (1975)

 

The Omen (1976)

Carrie (1976)


 

Halloween (1978)

 

Dawn of the Dead (1978)

Alien (1979)

The Amityville Horror (1979)


May this season be filled with haunted houses, pumpkin patches, and plenty of spooky surprises.

Thank you for stopping by…

8 comments:

  1. Great list! Some I have seen and some just not my taste so I let those be. Thanks for the reminders, I gotta dig out some of my oldies ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been watching horror movies everyday pretty much since September. I know horror movies aren't for everyone. Yes, watch an oldie.

      Enjoy your day! (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. 🦇🧙🏼‍♀️🎃👻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Hope you're having a good day! (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete
  3. I remember The Blob, The Pit and the Pendulum, Rosemary’s Baby, the Exorcist, Jaws, Carrie and the Omen. Didn’t care for the rest of the movies.

    Here’s to a wonderful Thursday!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many wonderful classic movies to watch.

      Enjoy your day! (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete
  4. It's Kathy. I've only seen The Exorcist and Rosemary's Baby. I remember being concerned for the mothers in both movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is a concern for both of them in the movies, good movies.

      Have an amazing day! (((BIG HUGS)))

      Delete

Yesterday's Blog

Classic Horror Movies (Color)

“Funny faces, tall black hats, Horns and ghosts and witches’ cats. We have many good things to eat With boys at the door saying, "...

Popular Blogs