Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Strawberry Popsicles (diabetic friendly recipes)

 

 "Don't discard your fantasies as merely wishful thinking. Honor them as messages from the deepest part of your being about what you can do and directions you can choose." (Sanaya Roman)

 

Hello my lovely friends!

 

    I thought I would do a simple, yummy and diabetic friendly popsicle recipe. I have been playing around with fruit and Crystal Light, but every time I do it the sweetness goes away and it’s more like flavored ice than a popsicle. I finally figured it out with using strawberries, but you could add any fruit you like and it would be the same results. 

 

What you need:

Blender

Frozen strawberries (at least two cups)

¼ cup water

1 TBSP. of Splenda

 

Throw the fruit and sugar in the blender and blend that up. If its too thick add some water until its thin, but not water thin because you want it a little thick. Pour in your popsicle mold and freeze them. I find it works better with frozen fruit. It’s so simple, but yummy too. I’m trying to stay away from dairy and this fits perfect to replace ice cream. I think this weekend I’m going to freeze some watermelon and try it. I’ll let you know. 

 

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

I wish you a good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are.

Talk Soon, Adios…

4 comments:

  1. Great tip for the hot summer days. Thanks! 🍧

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good recipe . . . refreshing for hot weather!

    hugs
    barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popsicles in the Summer heat! Tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Kathy. Good for you for coming up with a diabetic friendly Popsicle recipe. I do love Popsicle s in the summer! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete

Yesterday's Blog

It's All About Me #26

“Gnome and elf and fairy, Witch and ghost make merry On this last of dear October’s days.” (Lettie C. Van Derveer)   Hello my lovel...

Popular Blogs