Translate

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

A Sad Day


 

"Let your heart lead you, do not be afraid, for there will be much to regret if reason and sense and fear are your only markers." (Tara Conklin)

 

Hello my lovely friends!

 

    Today is going to be a hard day for my Mom. My parents would have been married for 58 years today. I already know that she will have a really bad day, but I'm going to try and make it special for her. What I want to do today is to post a few favorite pictures of my parents together.

 

 












Thank you so much for stopping by today.

I wish you a good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are.

Talk Soon…

4 comments:

  1. Lovely tribute to your folks. 💘💘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, hugs to both of you on this anniversary. LOVE the pictures. You can see the love.

    Hugs and blessings to you and your Mom.

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Kathy. Love all the photos! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Yesterday's Blog

So Much Cooking

    "Give yourself permission to immediately walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sens...

Popular Blogs