Translate

Friday, March 29, 2024

Some Easter Fun

 


"Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless." (Charles M. Crowe)

 

 Hello, my lovely friends!

 

    Since Sunday is Easter I thought I'd put up some things about Easter. Enjoy!

 

Knock, knock

Who's there?

Some bunny

Some bunny who?

Some bunny has been eating my Easter candy!

 

Knock, knock

Who's there?

Easter.

Easter who?

The Easter Bunny!

 

Q. How does a rabbit throw a tantrum?

A. He gets hopping mad.

 

Q. What do bunnies do when they get married?

A. Go on a bunnymoon!

 

Q. What do you get if you cross a bee and a bunny?

A. A honey bunny!

 

Q. What stories do bunnies like best?

A. The ones with happy eggings!

 

Q. Why do rabbits eat carrots?

A. Because they don't want to be nearsighted!

 

Q. What did the father Easter egg do when the mother Easter egg told him a joke?

A. He cracked up.

 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I wish you a good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are.

Until next time… Adios!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you, your Mom and Scooter a blessed Easter! Love the jokes. Thanks for the laughs! Needed that today!
    hugs
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. These will be a hit with the grands. Easter blessings for you and your mom. 🐰 🤗💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! You have to love clean "dad jokes"! Easter Blessings to you and all you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Kathy. Great jokes and much needed for me today. I hope you all have a lovely Easter! My oldest daughter just invited us for a special Easter lunch! Now I don't have to cook!!! Oh, and I loved the recipe yesterday - logged in too late and wasn't able to post.

    ReplyDelete

Yesterday's Blog

Under Construction

"Acting in your own best interests isn't selfish. In fact, its the only way to truly honor your soul." (Cheryl Richardson) ...

Popular Blogs