Translate

Monday, September 28, 2026

Slowing Down


 













3 comments:

  1. Those were really good and exactly what I needed to read today. Thank you Paula! Have a wonderful week and huge hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Kathy. These are absolutely wonderful reminders that it's okay to just. live your life. I have definitely slowed down these past few years and sometimes it feels like I'm just wasting time when I should be doing something - but it's important to listen to what our bodies need! My favorite was the one from Buttercup Meadows. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goooooood reminders . . . it's OK to slow down as Autumn settles in! Mother nature lets everything else in nature rest , , , we need it as well.

    hugs
    barb

    ReplyDelete

Yesterday's Blog

My Weirdly Cozy Halloween Confessions

  “Gnome and elf and fairy, Witch and ghost make merry On this last of dear October’s days.” (Lettie C. Van Derveer)   Hello my lov...

Popular Blogs