Translate

Friday, September 18, 2026

Autumn Is Almost Here, and Big Things Are Coming!

 


 

Hello, my lovely friends!

 

    I just wanted to drop in real quick with a super exciting update before the weekend officially starts. I have been behind the scenes sipping tea, buried in fuzzy blankets, and working away on all the upcoming holiday blogs. Autumn is officially starting this Monday, September 21st, which feels like the absolute perfect day to kick off all the fall and holiday goodness I have planned for us this season.

 

Starting on Monday, I will be posting a fresh new blog six days a week, taking just Wednesdays off to breathe and reset. We are going to cover everything you need for the upcoming months, so definitely stay tuned for Monday when I’ll be back with our very first post. I can't wait to jump into this cozy season with you all!

 

 It means the world to me that you took some time out of your day to visit. Wishing you a beautiful, peaceful day ahead. Until next time, stay cozy and be good to yourself!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading those holiday blogs! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your holiday blogs!! HUGS and I am looking forward to Autumn, too.

    hugs
    barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Kathy. Sounds exciting - looking forward to Monday! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to reading them. Hey did you go back to the new Spark?

    ReplyDelete

Yesterday's Blog

Cozy Crisp Days, Pumpkin Soups, and Little Wins

  "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." (Arthur Ashe)   Hello, my lovely friends!     It never fails—the mome...

Popular Blogs