Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesterday's Blog
Popular Blogs
-
"Summer loving, had me a blast. Summer loving, happened so fast." — Grease Hello, my lovely friends! There is someth...
-
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain." (Joseph Campbell) Hello, my lovely friends! ...
-
"I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything." ...
-
"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Tod...













Wishing you a happy Independence Day my friend.
ReplyDeleteA happy Independence Day to you as well! This country, founded on ideals, must always strive to live up to them, through bad times and good.
ReplyDelete((( Big Hugs )))
It's Kathy. Happy 4th to you all. Hope you have a great day. It's going to be a quiet one for us - my favorite!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July. Raining here, so no fireworks. Not too sad about that, honestly.
ReplyDeletehugs and blessings
barb
1cd