Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesterday's Blog
Falling for Your Questions: Autumn Q&A Edition
"Notice that autumn is more the season of the soul than of nature." — (Friedrich Nietzsche) Hello, my lovely friends! ...
Popular Blogs
-
“Who doesn't awaken on their birthday with a tingle, a heart-skip of excitement? A thrill of a thrill, a nascent throb?... In any case,...
-
“By all these lovely tokens, September days are here, with summer's best of weather and autumn's best of cheer.” —(Helen Hunt Jackso...
-
Every year I post this poem in honor of September 11, 2001. This is a day that we should always remember and never forget. If ...
-
"Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and t...













Have a lovely week my friend!
ReplyDeleteIt's Kathy. These are great. I so try to do this now because it's very important that I take care of myself! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteGreat inspirational quotes. Thanks!
ReplyDeletehugs
barb
1cd
I love them all, Paula! They put me in mind of a church in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The door is narrow, because, as a sign told us, "we enter the Kingdom of Heaven one by one". This is a message that needs refreshing every so often!
ReplyDelete