Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesterday's Blog
My Weirdly Cozy Halloween Confessions
“Gnome and elf and fairy, Witch and ghost make merry On this last of dear October’s days.” (Lettie C. Van Derveer) Hello my lov...
Popular Blogs
-
"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." — (F. Scott Fitzgerald) Hello, my lovely friends! Finally, i...
-
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns....
-
Hello, my lovely friends! I just wanted to drop in real quick with a super exciting update before the weekend officially starts. ...
-
"There are some things I know for certain: always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant ...













Have a lovely week my friend!
ReplyDeleteIt's Kathy. These are great. I so try to do this now because it's very important that I take care of myself! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteGreat inspirational quotes. Thanks!
ReplyDeletehugs
barb
1cd
I love them all, Paula! They put me in mind of a church in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The door is narrow, because, as a sign told us, "we enter the Kingdom of Heaven one by one". This is a message that needs refreshing every so often!
ReplyDelete