Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesterday's Blog
Popular Blogs
-
"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." — (F. Scott Fitzgerald) Hello, my lovely friends! Finally, i...
-
Hello, my lovely friends! I just wanted to drop in real quick with a super exciting update before the weekend officially starts. ...
-
Every year I post this poem in honor of September 11, 2001. This is a day that we should always remember and never forget. If ...
-
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns....
-
"If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host."Heathers (1988) Hell...



















Have a wonderful week! Huge hugs
ReplyDeleteIt's Kathy. You find the very best memes. I would like to save them all! Thanks for these, makes my Monday a little more bearable!
ReplyDeleteThank for the great motivational quotes. Hope it's a good week for you and your little tribe!
ReplyDeletehugs
barb
1cd