Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesterday's Blog
Cozy Crisp Days, Pumpkin Soups, and Little Wins
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." (Arthur Ashe) Hello, my lovely friends! It never fails—the mome...
Popular Blogs
-
“By all these lovely tokens, September days are here, with summer's best of weather and autumn's best of cheer.” —(Helen Hunt Jackso...
-
Every year I post this poem in honor of September 11, 2001. This is a day that we should always remember and never forget. If ...
-
A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." (Thomas Keller) Hello, my lovely friends! Let’s be honest wit...
-
"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." — (F. Scott Fitzgerald) Hello, my lovely friends! Finally, i...















It's Kathy. These were all just what I needed today. Had a bit of a meltdown - I'm so tired of the pain and I can't seem to figure out how to change it. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOh Kathy! I'm so sorry. While I have no clue how you're feeling I understand having the meltdown from the pain because of my mom. I hope and prayer that you get some answers and something to help you out. Much love to you! (((BIG HUGS)))
DeleteI LOVE silencing nay sayers w/my success. Great motivational quotes. Thanks
ReplyDeletehugs and blessings
barb
1cd
Isn't that the best when you can do that? Hope all is well with you. (((BIG HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteHave a peaceful week my friend! Thank you for the motivation
ReplyDelete