Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesterday's Blog
Top Ten Favorites: End of Summer Things
"Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and t...
Popular Blogs
-
"If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host."Heathers (1988) Hell...
-
"Lean forward into your life... catch the best bits and the finest wind. Just tip your feathers in flight a wee bit and see how dramat...
-
"Lean forward into your life... catch the best bits and the finest wind. Just tip your feathers in flight a wee bit and see how dramat...
-
“Who doesn't awaken on their birthday with a tingle, a heart-skip of excitement? A thrill of a thrill, a nascent throb?... In any case,...
-
"Remember, there are no real failures in life, only results. There are no true tragedies, only lessons. And there really are no problem...
.png)











Gratitude is so very important each and every day. Have a wonderful week my friend.
ReplyDeleteIt's Kathy. I've missed a couple I think. My google link doesn't seem to be adding the new blogs. I'm glad I thought to check your blog directly. Love the messages today! Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteHere's to a great week.
ReplyDeletehugs
barb
1cd