Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesterday's Blog
Cozy Crisp Days, Pumpkin Soups, and Little Wins
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." (Arthur Ashe) Hello, my lovely friends! It never fails—the mome...
Popular Blogs
-
"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." — (F. Scott Fitzgerald) Hello, my lovely friends! Finally, i...
-
Every year I post this poem in honor of September 11, 2001. This is a day that we should always remember and never forget. If ...
-
Hello, my lovely friends! I just wanted to drop in real quick with a super exciting update before the weekend officially starts. ...
-
"If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host."Heathers (1988) Hell...
-
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns....










It's Kathy. Happy Easter to you and your mom. We finally have some sunshine and it's so nice! And they tell us it will warm up in a few days. I sure hope so! Have a good day and thanks for all these special Easter quotes.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and your Mom and Scooter, too (of course!)
ReplyDeletehugs and blessings
barb
1cd
A Belated Happy Easter on this Divine Mercy Sunday! Hope you had a wonderful one, you, your Mom and Scooter. Huge hugs
ReplyDelete