Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yesterday's Blog
Falling for Your Questions: Autumn Q&A Edition
"Notice that autumn is more the season of the soul than of nature." — (Friedrich Nietzsche) Hello, my lovely friends! ...
Popular Blogs
-
“Who doesn't awaken on their birthday with a tingle, a heart-skip of excitement? A thrill of a thrill, a nascent throb?... In any case,...
-
“By all these lovely tokens, September days are here, with summer's best of weather and autumn's best of cheer.” —(Helen Hunt Jackso...
-
Every year I post this poem in honor of September 11, 2001. This is a day that we should always remember and never forget. If ...
-
"Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and t...













Have a wonderful week my friend!
ReplyDeleteLove these... some things never change, but WE do!
ReplyDeleteIt's Kathy. I love all of these - and they are so needed for me today. After 2 spinal surgeries, a herniated disk, and all the feelings of failure I've lived through over the last 4 years, knowing that I can still make a difference is huge. Each day I have to have the courage to get up! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteGreat memes. Thank you!
ReplyDelete